JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Women United harnesses the collective power of women to impact our community and create transformational change.
Members of Women United ignite lasting change by leveraging their passions, expertise, and resources. Our community needs champions who understand the issues and are willing to roll up their sleeves to help those who need it most.
Are you ready to create the ripple effect of change? Join the movement!
READY TO JOIN WOMEN UNITED?
MAKE YOUR IMPACT
LEAD THE CHARGE
Heart of Florida United Way wouldn’t be able to do what we do without the volunteers and donors who are a part of Women United. Thank you to all of those who have helped us to continue to help Central Florida Live United.
As we are deeply appreciative of our Women United members, all Women United members will receive access to exclusive Women United benefits.
Become a Tocqueville Society Member
Members of Heart of Florida United Way’s Tocqueville Society provide the bold vision and inspired generosity that invigorates our mission to make Central Florida a better place to live for everyone.
The Tocqueville Society is dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families, strengthening our work, and building a culture of philanthropic leadership and high-level personal giving through annual support, long-term commitments, and legacy donations.
Exclusive Engagement Opportunities
- Recognition as a leader in Central Florida’s ongoing commitment to growth and progress
- Assurance that your philanthropy has an enduring impact
- Enjoy enhanced engagement through volunteer and advocacy opportunities, and exclusive local, national, and worldwide gatherings
- Special family volunteer opportunities, created for Tocqueville Society members and their families
- Personalized learning opportunities, including custom neighborhood tours with community leaders that showcase our impact
- Invitations to exclusive Tocqueville Society events with some of Central Florida’s top movers and shakers, including networking events, annual Tocqueville Society celebrations, and more
Step Up to the Tocqueville Society
Interested in joining the Heart of Florida United Way Tocqueville Society? Through the Step Up to Tocqueville Society Program, you can step up to the $10,000 level by giving gradually over three years while being recognized as a Tocqueville Society
member from the very first year.
Here’s how it works:
Once you start the Step Up to Tocqueville Society Program, you will be recognized as a donor and full member of the Tocqueville Society. You will be entitled to all Tocqueville Society benefits, and you will be listed as a Tocqueville Society member in all relevant Heart of Florida United Way publications.
Give Directly as a Tocqueville Society Member
Heart of Florida United Way addresses the immediate needs of local children, adults and families and finds long-term solutions to challenges in our community.
We do this by investing in community-based programs and services, leading community change initiatives, and bringing community leaders together to identify needs and solutions.
Donors who partner with Heart of Florida United Way by investing in our organization’s work help create a community in which opportunities are available for every child to succeed in school and for every family to achieve financial security.